Friday, April 3, 2015

Plane Rides and Places

The last week has ended and the beginning of a new chapter arrives with much excitement, anticipation, and even an amount of healthy anxiety. This past week has been filled with so many preparations for what we are about to set out on next week. There is a time of lasts, a time of firsts, and right now is the time in between. When things need to be packed and tidied, but at the same time, it's hard to do it when it means leaving this place we've come to know as home. A huge comfort is knowing that in ten weeks (they'll go by fast, I know), we'll all end up back here, two teams reunited.

This week we learned about worldview. The differences between them and how to see them. It was a hugely interesting topic and some of it conflicted with how I had grown up to see it, but it was in a really good way and I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to learn all of this. I can't really describe much about it because I'm still processing a lot but I enjoyed it. Especially the part when we got to spend our last lecture watching and analyzing First Knight to practice how we pick up on worldviews and such.

There's really not much to say at this point except that I'm honestly feeling much more prepared for outreach today and I have before. I've struggled at many points this week but I feel as though I've responded well to those struggles and I am 100% sure that God has so much in store for my team and I! Can't wait to head out on this next chapter!

I've already sent out a pre-update to those who asked to be on the emailing list. If you haven't received one but would like to be on the emailing list, message me your email address before Monday! Thanks everyone!

So having said all of that, the blogging chapter has officially come to a close. I'll be back in ten weeks! Farewell!

- Naomi

"So here's to plane rides and places and everything in between..."

No comments:

Post a Comment