Monday, March 30, 2015

I Am Free

Now normally, I write a blog entry and explain how the week progressed and what happened but honestly words cannot describe what went on last week. The topic was on spiritual warfare so it was quite crazy and got really intense at times. In the end, I loved it and it was probably the most impacting week that I've spent here, which is saying a lot since it's been 11 weeks now.

I'm late posting this entry because of how busy it's been, even during free time. My downtime now is spent preparing in so many different ways for the location that we are headed to. Different culture, different place, different values. It'll be an unforgettable experience that I'm looking forward to.

I decided to share my journal entry for this past week. Every week on Monday, we need to hand in a journal of our thoughts from the previous week's topic. It's super helpful for processing everything that comes in and I've enjoyed going about it in different ways throughout the school's lecture time.


At the moment, we're in our last week of lecture phase and it is soon coming to the time when I will be off social media (ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) but if you'd like to receive updates, send me your email address! I'd love to add you to the list and share what we are up to!

Blessings and thanks for your many prayers!

- Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment